2inch lift help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodieD40

Reaction score
hey guys bout to get a 2inch lift kit for my 2013 st just wondering on brands and prices and what to stay away from any help would be great, also anything ill need to do after i put the lift in? thanks

hey guys bout to get a 2inch lift kit for my 2013 st just wondering on brands and prices and what to stay away from any help would be great, also anything ill need to do after i put the lift in? thanks

Hi Mate not sure if you mean body or suspension so ill put both on.

i got outback Armour exhibition suspension kit, gve me just over 2 inches of lift but has settlted just right now, the only thing i had to do was remove the center fixing point for abs lines or it would have tugged them out, brake lines dont need to be done with this kit as i spoke to the engineer and he told me he designed the shock so that it would extend far enough for that to happen, cost was about $1800, i fitted my self, 4 hrs no problems, im a 6 out of 10 mechanically minded ild say aswell.

i went went luxlifts, they provided me with everything i needed to know and the pricing was pretty good aswell, the only thing i had to remove was lower fan shroud on radiator, as it was fouling on the fan however i haven't over heated yet its been a year plus and ive been on sand, towing and in very hot conditions so no problems there.

happy searching :rock:

cool thanks heaps guys, ow one last question did you guys need to change your uca's after fitting a 2inch suspension list

I've been looking at the Zordos page nuckin futs and their kits looks to be quite good.
They use Ironman shocks, have people had good experiences with these?

I've been looking at the Zordos page nuckin futs and their kits looks to be quite good.
They use Ironman shocks, have people had good experiences with these?

I normally use Lovell shocks, but I can supply Bilstein or Ironman Foam cell Pro shocks
Cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back