265/70/R17 & standard suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B73

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wanting to know if anyone has scrubbing problems with 265/70R17 A/T's and stock suspension on D40. Tyre retailer tells me I will be fine on road but said I might have issues off road especially at half turn with a flexed chassis. Can anyone give me their experiences. I will be putting a 2" lift in eventually but not in the short term. Thankyou in advance.

I had 265/65/17 Bridgestone A/T's on mine and they wore really well all round and have just put a new set of the same on again.

I put 265/70/r17 summit mud hogs on mine and have had no probs ( except for the mud I drop in the driveway ) .

I put 265/70/r17 summit mud hogs on mine and have had no probs ( except for the mud I drop in the driveway ) .

Well I fitted 265/70/17 Achilles xmt muddies, and I rub on 50% lock on the chassis.. really annoying.. Bob Jane said it would fit fine but no good.. on full flex I also scrub out fairly harshly on the rear as well, and I have a tray back.

Latest posts

Back