2013 body lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigMik3

Reaction score
I'm finally going to do my body lift as mrs has approved it. After reading on here for a while it seems fairly straight forward but being time poor I rang opposite lock in penrith and was quoted 1100 to install. Almost fell off my chair. Guy explained there is heaps of work involved like needing longer fuel lines for filter, modifying pan for gear stick as apparently it rubs ect is he being legit or is he trying to take me for a ride? Have they changed 2012/2013 that much that all this work is needed as from my understanding older model in write up on here is just replace blocks. Had bar cut 50mm lower to allow for lift so can bullbar be left alone or do brackets still need to be modified

The new the harder for body lift. So I'd say he's on the money to make sure you don't have trouble later.......... I truefully wouldn't worry about a body lift

fuel filler & gear levers are fine on the 2013 models
Basically the same for all D40s
Cheers

Thanks zordo much appreciated. Mate what am I looking at for a kit posted to st marys nsw 2760?

Thanks zordo much appreciated. Mate what am I looking at for a kit posted to st marys nsw 2760?

$425 posted
Easy to fit & comes with instruction & phone support
cheers

Fitting is piece of cake... The gear shifter did need minor adjustment but just some plastic trimming under the boot (10min job)... When going into 2nd, 4th, reverse it would just hit on some plastic, Wire cutters and trim the plastic :).. Would still go into gear but was just a little annoying... Also don't forget to remove bottom radiator shroud..

Didn't need to extend any hoses and all bolts are easy to access.

Latest posts

Back