2012 update for d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefatemu

Reaction score
2012 UPDATE FOR d22?
I ordered a new d22 some weeks ago and was waiting for the dealer to supply,they rang yesterday to say it would be now be early december before they could supply but it would be the new updated model for 2012.Does anybody know what changes they made to them. cheers

There wouldn't be much changed. Maybe a new engine computer as Nissan have a habit of doing that, the GU Patrol ZD30's (Di) used 16 different computer's thru out there service.

Maybe a new stereo, but I doubt they would bother as the stereo's there using are the current ones across the Nissan range.

Oh and Ill see if Garry has heard anything.

The 2012 D22 is to be made back in japan, with the deletion of the second battery, the lumbar support in the seats, the hood insulation will go. and it will get a black sports bar. Buy a 2011 model.

2012 UPDATE FOR d22?
I ordered a new d22 some weeks ago and was waiting for the dealer to supply,they rang yesterday to say it would be now be early december before they could supply but it would be the new updated model for 2012.Does anybody know what changes they made to them. cheers

I ordered one (DX tradie work ute spec) a couple months back and was told december too, could really do with getting it now.

A good friend of mine just took delivery on a new series 5 d22. I'll have a look over it an see what's different to mine. I know his does have dual batteries and a chrome roll bar. I'll see what else is different. The stereo is the same

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

The 2012 D22 is to be made back in japan, with the deletion of the second battery, the lumbar support in the seats, the hood insulation will go. and it will get a black sports bar. Buy a 2011 model.

I couldn't care less about the second battery or the lumbar support.

Made in Japan would make me buy one.

I just bought my brand new 2011. before getting it i had a mate of mine who works for nissan get me the specs on the 2012. as much as id like one built in japan, ill live with the thai land model as nothing goes wrong with them anyway.

All they have done is cost cut nothing has been upgraded (NOTE: this is for the STR no idea about the other models.. )

I just wish they would bring the Kingcab D22 out.

Drop in the CRD ZD30 and Ill sign up tomorrow.

I wouldn't mind waiting a while if I got the most recent model, it usually carries some subtle changes and minor improvements but some might be worth it.

Latest posts

Back