2003 D22 Front recovery lugs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

Reaction score
Plan to fit recovery lugs to the front of my 2003 D22 and want to make sure what I get bolts straight on without mods.

I live in the bush so difficult to get to a store, and if so unlikely they would have something in stock at the time.

Interested in feedback regarding a specific product that fits the 2003, and where I can buy it across the internet.

Cheers and beers :cheers!:

i think it there's a brand called outback ideas, or scottybobcat on this forum was making some a while back.

there is a chance u might need to open up the mounting holes with a drill or file as the captive nuts in the chassis aren't always welded in dead centre.

I've got some D22 ones brand new in blue I bought 6 months back but mate gave me his old ones and I never ended up using them,

If you're keen ill find them in the garage and check postage to you, I'm in perth and wouldn't want much for them,

Sounds good mate

I've got some D22 ones brand new in blue I bought 6 months back but mate gave me his old ones and I never ended up using them,

If you're keen ill find them in the garage and check postage to you, I'm in perth and wouldn't want much for them,

I get to Perth during the week, where abouts are you.

Do you have the bolts etc. as well.

If you can track them down and settle on a price, I can bring the truck up and check them out.

Cheers and beers

Yes comes with bolts to attach to bull bar.

$50 and there yours. I'm in sorrento. PM me if you are keen.

Cheers mate,

Sorry for the late reply, flat out at work in the big smoke.

Ended up ordering the Lugs from Roadrunner, they mount off the chassis, not sure whether yours would have fitted the bull bar on my truck.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers and beers

Back