2 thumbs up to nissan dandenong

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heata

Reaction score
We read plenty of negative posts about dealers and dealer service. But I have had two positive experiences with Dandenong now.
1. At the 20k service the price on pick up was about $80 less than quoted, now this was right at the time that nationwide pricing came on line, and as a result the set price was less than I hade been quoted, and less than I had agreed to pay, they could have easliy charged me the higher price based on our agreement. However I was charged the lesser, a nice suprise on pick up. Not a big one but still good to see.
2. Yesterday I had the 30k service, and I was pretty happy with the price of $220. The mechanic picked up a loose Idler Arm, and replaced under warranty. Now I had not mentioned an issue, or even noticed an issue here. So they could have easily done nothing and waited for me to come and ask for it to be looked at. Now I have aftermarket suspension, wheels and tyres 32's so they could have argued that these changes had contriuted to the issue. Its also pretty clear that my car spends a bit of time off road too. So again I reckon pretty good service.
I also get a free loan car with servicing.
I have no affiliation with them but just wanted to give a positive when you can!

Last edited:
10 years ago Dandenong Nissan were one of the better dealers for servicing too, their downfall back then was pricing, for some reason they couldn't price match new car sales but there service was better than those in the area. I priced 3 cars there in the early part of the last decade at different times and each time Berwick Nissan came in 3 and 4K cheaper, but Dandy got all the servicing and repairs, until I moved too far from them to be practical.

Dandy Ford and the worse service department I have even dealt with though, adding 7 washers to a water pump because they lost the original nut and bolt, leaving 2 nuts on the carby finger tight and not even putting one of the nuts back on the manifold. Should have just done the headjob myself first time because I ended up doing it a week after I got the car back anyway.

Finally a decent dealer.

Although I went to Klosters in Newcastle yesterday.

Got talking to the parts guy who is also on here and got a discount.

The only thing I dont like about Klosters is the shitty Newcastle traffic to get there.

Latest posts

Back