2.5crd boost gauge install

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i teed mine off the wastegate line too, and the egt probe is in the dump pipe so the pyro wiring and boost tubing both run across the firewall in split tubing and from there i managed to squeeze them into the bonnet release cable grommet and seal it back up with silicon

Here's some pics
IMG_20120930_153542.jpg

IMG_20120930_153600.jpg

IMG_20120930_153614.jpg

Its not very easy to see but I basically cut the line in half, put the t piece in and clamped it then I put a zip tie on the boost line just in case because I had it come out on a the patrol I had previously. Obviously it was a boost leak so it didn't run too well when it came out. I put a zip tie on there and it stopped it happening again.

Last edited:
i teed mine off the wastegate line too, and the egt probe is in the dump pipe so the pyro wiring and boost tubing both run across the firewall in split tubing and from there i managed to squeeze them into the bonnet release cable grommet and seal it back up with silicon

Here's some pics

Its not very easy to see but I basically cut the line in half, put the t piece in and clamped it then I put a zip tie on the boost line just in case because I had it come out on a the patrol I had previously. Obviously it was a boost leak so it didn't run too well when it came out. I put a zip tie on there and it stopped it happening again.

Thanks for that. Looks easy enough

Yeah its not hard to do. I think I fed the hose through from the engine bay side and then up to the pillar pod for the gauge

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349080061.102098.jpg
Hey mate this is where I ran the boost hose into the cab it's on the passenger side behind the fuel filter

Latest posts

Back