04SilverSTR's D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bryan,
The checker plate actually doesn't look too bad bud. Nice neat job.
Did you do both sides in checker or just the one side.??
Cheers Geoff

YEP!GOT A V6 'BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE.

Last edited:
Thanks geoff, i came up better than it thought as well, i have done both side, i did have 1 glass but didnt see the point of using it.

cheers
bryan

Hi all, So this week i bought the paint for the roof of the canopy and yesterday we painted it, well by wifes grandad did anyway (hopeless spray painter here) it came up bloody sensational for acrylic paint and the color match is perfect, we only painted the roof.
Then last night i bolted it down, got a few minor adjustments but happy with it so far!

Last edited:
mounted the fire extinguisher again

all on and bolted down

Im planning on getting so dark tint off ebay to tint the back window darker, also got to get some more led strip for lighting.

Cheers
Bryan

Last edited:
Not the best pics, but got the Bluemax H/D springs in today, gained 50mm over the i.r.o.n.m.a.n (rubbish) "2inch" lifted springs that were in there, ride is good so far, still seems to flex well! got a tinny bit of tailshaft shudder on take off, i have been told caster wedges will fix this. EFS shocks should turn up tomorrow:)

also check out the height differences

Last edited:
Bought the ass up nice and even so looks much better, where did you getthe recovery points?? are they the ones on Ebay??? i was looking at a set.

Well EFS shocks are in, Elite in the front and Enforcer in the back as per john at Zordo's recommendations.
So far WOW i dont know why i put up with the cheap crap i had in there before, ride it much nicer, almost like a car, jolty rear is gone with the new springs and the front is absorbing the bumps.
I am thinking that the repco maxitrac shocks that i had were just to hard, the rears i had to put some effort in compressing under the car were as the EFS just glided in and out.

Also regards the tailshaft shudder, John as said to leave i settle for a month or 2 before putting caster wedges in.

Shake down willl be LCMP this weekend, will report back next week.

Cheers
Bryan

Also the measurements from the bottom of the rim to the bottom if the guard are: FR 780 FL 780 RR 790 RL 795 Cheers Bryan

Bryan,
I'll have to put a pic up!!!
So i can see my ( bigger brother ) lol

I'm glad to hear you got the suspension all sorted out, and you're happy with it.

Cheers Geoff

GOT A V6 PETROL, BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE!

So in prep for our cape trip in august i turffed the sub from behind the seat to give me some space for spares and also mounted a small inverter ive had kicking around for a few years.

Becauce i cant get behind the seat easily with the kids seats in I have switched the main power the the inverter rather than using its switch. I used a 75amp pull/push switch for this. I have used the jack bracket to mount the inverter on, it has some rubber under it to stop vibration.

Cheers
Bryan

Last edited:
Yep sure is, a little update, was thinking of putting 90amp alt in before the cape but decided if it wasnt broke dont fix, i jinxed myself didnt i because after fraser my alt started to die, so I now have a 90amp alt!!

Cheers
Bryan

Where did you get the locks for the checker windows from? I'm thinking of doing the same. Also anything special with the rubber? Or just get some edging from clark rubber and glue it on?

so i had a bit of time up my sleeve over the weekend and i have just got myself a stick welder again so i knocked up some shovel holder brackets for the racks, total cost $0 as it was all stuff i had laying around.

Not the Best welds im litte a bit rusty

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back