ZD30 Missfire

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't driven it far enough yet haha.

It only seems to happen after 30minutes or so at 100km/h. I'll head to the beach on the weekend and see if it still does it after the fuel/air/oil filter change.

If it does then I guess I'll pull the NPS. Normally I only drive for 20 minutes or so a day - just doesn't seem to get hot enough for the problem to start.

Still haven't pulled the NPS, but things seemed better after fuel/oil filter changes.

I don't know if it's related, but when cold in the mornings, I completely lose all throttle response. I pull out of the driveway, put it in first and put my foot down and nothing.

Thought it was my gearbox/clutch at first, as it's on it's last legs. But when it did it again today I had more time to fiddle. Managed to change gears/wriggle gear lever etc and no changes to lack of revs. After a while of sitting idle, it came good again.

Only to do it again mid corner about 500m down the road. Lost all power, had to pull over and wait 10 seconds for it to come back.

Seems related to me, jerking car/lack of power. I'm going to try and take it into one of the better diesel guys in town and see what he says, unfortunately money is very tight.

that could be the padal box then as these things are drive by wire, try some wrecker and see how much a second hand one is, aaaand unplug the nps!

bryan

Leave it idle for 10 minutes, this resets the throttle position sensor, see if it fixes anything.

as above.....pedal box problems!.....theres a few threads on it....some people took the clips out and cleaned it out with electrical cleaner or wd40 and reported it going great afterwards

otherwise leaving it idle for 10mins is meant to reset it

Back