yd25 injector lines and injector fitting kit?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nomisbear

Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is covered somewhere else, couldn't find the information I needed from the search function.

I have a dead #3 injector, you can un plug it and it will not make a change to the running of the engine what so ever. because of this I am replacing all my injectors with a blueprinted set from baileys diesel.

they have also listed a injector fitting kit, containing all the seals etc for the injectors you need. and also they recommend if your injector lines are older than 100,000kms then they should be replaced too.

unfortunately contrary to the listings on their website, they told me they can not supply me with the fitting kit or the injector lines.

finally this brings me to my questions,

1. Where can I get a "New" set of injector lines, because so far I can only find a set of used ones on ebay.

and

2. where can I get a "Injector Fitting Kit"

I've just done injectors on my navara, got a reco set from baileys as well. I sourced all my parts through the dealer. One thing I noticed was that the o-rings they supplied on the injectors were a tiny bit smaller than the nissan oem ones. Cost $360 for all 4 injection tubes.

was it a difficult job to change the injectors/seals, about to do my seals and trying to work out if the $400 labor charge quote is dear or is it do-able by myself

Back