Will a my d40 navara 2012 fit a offset of 45mm

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moriss.kim

Reaction score
I recently bought new tyres and looking to getting wider wheels too but just unsure if the offset will fit its 17x8 6x114.3 with offset of +45mm, currently has a 2 inch lift was just curious if the wheel will suit the tyre and also the car

depends whether you have a thai(+45) or spanish(+30) build. +45 on a spanish car won't fit, will foul the brake calipers, and probably scrub on the inside!

depends whether you have a thai(+45) or spanish(+30) build. +45 on a spanish car won't fit, will foul the brake calipers, and probably scrub on the inside!
i’ve got a spain model will it still scrub with 50mm spacers also is it the best option to run spacers or is it worth just getting different wheels with offset of +20 instead of 45

i’ve got a spain model will it still scrub with 50mm spacers also is it the best option to run spacers or is it worth just getting different wheels with offset of +20 instead of 45
Depends which state your in as to how illegal the spacers are :ROFLMAO:

If you need to take the car over the pits every year in nsw vs if you live Central Western Qld and never see another car.

Personally, id prefer to get the right wheel

as mentioned, get the right wheels, might be a legal/insurance nightmare if you have a prang. +20's are a perfect size on Spanish models, sitting nice and flush with the guards!

Latest posts

Back