Will a D21 canopy fit an 03 D22?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullwinkle

Reaction score
I've been looking for a second hand canopy for a while and have missed out on a couple on ebay. I might be able to get my hands on a reasonable one from off a d21. Simple question. Will it fit?

Cant answer that, But try down the road at that car yard on the highway, He always has canopys laying around

Thanks Scotty and Dave. I know where you mean, dave. Spoke to him about one a couple of years ago. Wanted $1200 for one that had been sitting around for years. Wonder why the yard's for sale?

have u found u

I've been looking for a second hand canopy for a while and have missed out on a couple on ebay. I might be able to get my hands on a reasonable one from off a d21. Simple question. Will it fit?

if you have not found one I have one near daylesford

Thanks, backtobadness. Pretty much decided to keep the hard-lid, but tell me more about yours. Make, $$, any pics?

Thanks Scotty and Dave. I know where you mean, dave. Spoke to him about one a couple of years ago. Wanted $1200 for one that had been sitting around for years. Wonder why the yard's for sale?

I looked at a tray for my old hilux out the back of his yard, forgot he was overpriced

Latest posts

Back