who's in??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant make that one going shooting in the central highlands got a trip on in the southern forests on the 24th tho been organized for a couple of months now.

Would love to come but cant this weekend......we are heading up to do the bellingham to bridport run on the 23rd and camping o/night in the camper trailer if your keen

Will do....i've got to get myself a compressor this week and a few other bits and pieces so the car is ready for sand.....but apart from that we will be all good to go.

Snorkel got installed today and I ordered my compressor and some more recovery gear, it better turn up by next week though!

Make sure you stop by the pub in the paddoc in payangatta and give pracilla the pig a beer! I gotta head into hollybank this weekend to get some wood, the pile has been reduced quickly this winter!! A good spot if people are looking for a weekender is Mathina, camp on the north esk river just out of the town and check out the mathina falls just up the road, plenty of tracks around the falls too, pretty cool :)

Latest posts

Back