Who rides bikes and what are they

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold my last road bike almost 12 months ago now (although I've kept the trail bike) and I've been missing having a roadie pretty bad.

Today I gave in to the temptation and put down a deposit on a brand new Harley Davidson FLD (Dyna Switchback) which is a 'light' tourer with removable panniers and clear screen (not fitted in the photos) powered by the new Twin Cam 103 motor.

It'll be my first 'big' Harley and was an instock bike fitted with a fair number of optional accessories some of which I wanted and some I didn't (single seat, 2 into 1 system and digital speedo/tacho unit).

I'm keeping the optional chrome wheels (I reckon the stock black ones look pretty crap) , the chrome fork sliders, chrome lower belt cover and chrome front axle covers and I'm going to see about fitting a Vance and Hines 2 into 2 exhaust system.

These pics are of the bike still sitting in the shop and I'm getting all impatient. I haven't been this excited about a new bike for 25 years I reckon!

FLD-RHS-L.jpg

FLD-LHS-L.jpg

Last edited:
:man_in_love:
My Last bike 2004 R1, sold her about 18 months ago i guess and last i heard she was still straight. Unlike the first roadbike i sold maybe 18 yrs ago the very first night the new owner had it he wrote it off, losing a couple of fingers and fair bit of skin trying to impress the gf doing wheelies and the like. That RGV250 was a animal to ride with all the handlebar slapping and crap that went on. Now that i have a family its time for couple of decades without a bike, my Nav is my only love now. likely both my parents and one of my brothers have bikes and i can go for a spin everynow and then when i go home. Few close calls over the years and i'm glad i lived to have those young years behind me :D

love that R1..... sex on wheels :man_in_love:

This is my 06 250sx great bike... Sundays cant come round quick enough so I can go have some fun in the bush.

Attachments

• ktm.jpg
    ktm.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 84
My little toy. Race 125cc motor. Great fun

Attachments

• image-4205079887.jpg
    image-4205079887.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 90
My ride is the wr450 and the Grizzley for when Max comes

Attachments

• bikes.jpg
    bikes.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 88
  • bike Max.jpg
    bike Max.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 83
I've had a heap of dirt bikes, this is my CBR track/street bike and my CRF450 that I have as a motard and dirt bike.
381DA3A7.jpg

3FABC35F.jpg

92CD7C49.jpg

448309FF.jpg

lasr friday i got rid of my 2003 cbr 600 f4i and got a 2006 ktm sxf 250 and glad i did

'94 cbr900rr fireblade. got it a few years ago for $3.5k in grouse condition with 30k on the clock, put another 20k on it. Best bang for buck ever.

started out on a PE250, then a YZ 250, XR 350, XR250, then moved on to a couple of dukes. sold them all but considering a KTM at the moment..

These are me current bad boys. An '08 Softail and an '08 Hayabusa...

Attachments

• image-820295702.jpg
    image-820295702.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 92
Yeah, they are a great bike. Nah, mines got the white/orange/purple sceme, so '90s lol. Had plates SEEBR when i got it , but swapped it for a normal plate cos i hated it lol.

Motocross - 2013 KX450 with Showa A kit suspension (and other stuff)

Road - 2012 Ducati Diavel

Love both!

Attachments

• diavel.jpg
    diavel.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 73
  • me and josh.jpg
    me and josh.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 72
my 2006 katoom

Attachments

• IMG_3377[1].jpg