Who keeps reptiles?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason.R

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering weather anyone else here keeps reptiles at all?
If so post up some pics of them and your set ups.

Here are sone of mine
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350089213.183857.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350089261.288785.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350089282.833759.jpg

My mrs had 14 pythons, she got rid of them the other week. They were pretty cool but the smaller ones hated being handled so she decided to get rid of them

I don't keep any but I catch them and relocate them. That's a impressive little collection you have.

I'm getting rid of a few of mine. I have to many now and not enough time.

What are you relocating?

Taipans, eastern browns... A lot of brown tree snakes accused of being brown snakes.... And carpets are the main culprits.

I'm guessing you live in QLD then.
I have had a few "blue tongues" which turned out I be death adders.

nice enclosure mate, loving it.

Ive got an 18 month old Eastern spotted, it's pretty twitchy and fairly snappy, but it's still awesome.

this photo was taken by a fellow snake keeper she's looking after the lil' fella while I'm in-between houses.

Attachments

• 580898_4710081631219_1474940769_n.jpg
    580898_4710081631219_1474940769_n.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 41
Haha they are always snappy little buggers. A few of my jungles are like that. But my female rough scaled python is the worst.

Found a baby red belly black snake on a building site a few years ago so thought i'd keep it, got a plastic fish tank that it promptly escaped out of, only to be spotted sneaking through the air brick under the bath. Well the mrs (who was absolutely pissed off at me for bringing it home anyway) went mental, I didnt know how to get it out so I tried smoking it out, chain smoked a whole pack of ciggies (i'm a non smoker) through the other air brick, nothing happened, I sealed one air brick up and taped a mesh bag over the other and bugger me didn't the little bugger come out and get tangled up.

Took it to a mate who keeps snakes, he let it go.

No snakes allowed in this house ever again

Back