where to obtain lower control arm bumpstop

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad possum

Reaction score
does anyone know where I could get my hands on a lower control arm bumper stop? When insurance fixed my car they seem to have forgotten that I might need one. any suggestions? thanks MP

yes, thats what they should do, but since they've been first class idiots to deal with, (insurance company and the repairer) I'm not wasting more time chasing them and just going to do it myself

yes, thats what they should do, but since they've been first class idiots to deal with, (insurance company and the repairer) I'm not wasting more time chasing them and just going to do it myself

Fark that dude. You pay good money for insurance MAKE them pay for it! The car must be repaired to pre accident condition. Not to mention it'll now be deamed unroadworthy. They have a duty of care. Suspension related parts are very rarely argued with by assesors as they are a safety concern. If they refuse tell em you'll take it up with the omsbudsman or fair trading and they'll change their tune.

The only time they'll have a whinge is when its something thats clearly worn out from natural wear and tear.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back