Wheels to Fit D22?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hugh9359

Reaction score
Ok,got the answer to the D40 wheels,but are there any other 4x4 wheels that are suitable?Hugh

Just about any 6 stud wheels will fit. Just make sure they are 6x141 stud pattern. The only thing you need to watch out for is the offset.

The centre bore size can be important like the other stuff above also. Too big on the bore size and it won't centre on the hub properly and can cause vibrations.

And D22 is 6 x 139.7 mm (the most common in 4x4) you will find most likely youll have to go 16" though to clear the calipers.

6 stud landcruisers, patrols, hilux's share the d22 stud pattern, but will stick out too far.
triton's, rodeo's, colorado's, ranger's, bt50's etc also have the same pcd, but have offsets closer to the d22. can't vouch for bore sizes though.

16 x 7 Prado steelies will fit great and with a +15 offset theyll sit nicer than the stock +40, I feel these wheels with 235 85 r16 tyres would be the best set up for a D22.

pretty sure its 6x114.3 for the D40

I know the pcd for the d40, he was asking about what wheels fit the d22.

I thought the d22 was 6x141 but obviously not, haha.

As for what offset will fit, it depends if you just want them to fit under stock flares or not. On the center bore size, you can get bushes that go in if the bore is too big, but you can tell if they are too small as the wheel won't fit on...

On the center bore size, you can get bushes that go in if the bore is too big, but you can tell if they are too small as the wheel won't fit on...

Where from?
I tried some plastic ones from the states, but they didn't fit.
I'd be interested in a source.

Where from?
I tried some plastic ones from the states, but they didn't fit.
I'd be interested in a source.

Ebay my friend, search hub centric rings, there are heaps of sizes and made from aluminium, I need some for my 0 offset alloys (larger centre bore).

That or even tyre shops that sell wheels would be able to get them if they didn't keep any in stock.

Can anybody enlighten me what the differences are in the factory alloys fitted to the D22 over the years?

I rang our local Nissan and they tell me even though they look the same, Nissan have made changes over the years.

I am wanting a factory alloy that I can use as the spare, so I can rotate the spare wheel as well, instead of having a tyre there that rarely gets used....

Latest posts

Back