whats your next mod u want to do to your nav?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scrub bars and side steps so that every stick i hit doesnt give me another dint

Smart move mate. Have you thought about Brush Bars? Or are you not a fan.
Don't forget to get some underbody protection as well. I believe it is a must and I have to say it has saved me more than a few times.

Just had ARB install bullbar, IPF 9000 spotties, snorkel and warn xdc9500 winch this week. in for 2 inch lift in couple weeks. so i think next upgrade will be exhaust.

ARB phoned today, My rear air locker is there waiting to be installed. I read the bit in 4WD action a couple of months back about front lockers being better than rear but after speaking to some people about personal experiences I chose rear to start with.

Any thoughts on this?

I'd like to make a rear bar, I made some sliders a while back and they came out alright. Has anyone got pictures of rear bars they've made. The ARB ones look good but I'm keen to make my own.

Get my intercooler in now it's delivered, find a winch that'll fit and install that, and then sliders... I think

Finally had my 2 inch lift done with Old Man Emu products done by ARB Penrith. Looks good, feels great on the road. Hopefully good weather tomorrow so i can take some pics.

Picked up my Sahara bar from ARB today. Hopefully get a chance to fit it in the next couple of weeks. Also picked up a set of Ipf spotties to bolt on to it.
Next i would like to give it a 2 Inch lift.

Fitted intercooler, just swapped out 40ch gme for 80ch and new aerial, and have 3 narva 175s on the way to change out lightforce. Then I'll think winch and sliders.

Yeah Tony, Just a shade over $ 2k. fitted, drive in drive out. Old Man Emu gear includes torsion bars, sport shocks, springs, bush kit, wheel alignment, etc. Have to say drives great, not harsh at all, just nice. I reckon the old suspension was standard and from new. With 190k on the clock of 05 model, you could imagine it was pretty how ya goin'. Will get pics on asap.

i wish i could afford the lift and intercoolers you lads are fitting at the moment! Next week getting keyless entry installed and hopefully get the turbo timer in as well. Then the pennies will be in save mode for the 2-3inch lift!

Few jobs that are sitting in the garage ready to install

New rear sax tsds springs
New rancho rs9000 shocks
Fridge slide
Bodylift 30mm
Rancho steering dampener
And just tidy up the interior and refit the exhaust gauge

On the extra to do is
Roof racks
Awning

Big list also have to help my brother install his new bullbar and winch to his pootrol. Busy week ahead

thinking of getting some muddies on a set if spare wheels to change over when offroading, also a dp chip maybe, and a tray and fix 2 of my doors

i wish i could afford the lift and intercoolers you lads are fitting at the moment! Next week getting keyless entry installed and hopefully get the turbo timer in as well. Then the pennies will be in save mode for the 2-3inch lift!

It will come, just be patient and do your homework in getting best value for money and always buy quality. In regards to keyless entry. i put in a Mongoose car alarm which has keyless entry and a turbo timer inbuilt.

I'm thinking suspension, but not sure which way to go (2" or 3") probably 2' cause of CV angles. I think the hardest part is which manufacturer to go with.

Back