What winch have you got and why?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a warn 9000lbs was on the vehicle when bought new in 2004 still going strong today have done lots of big recoveries (brothers hilux) has been stuck in mud done lots of water crossings and still works every to time I need it

I work as a spare parts manager for a Holden & Mitsubishi dealership and mainly sell warn winches as I believe that you only need it when you are stuck in the middle of shit creek by yourself and it needs to work.. a warn winch will outlast some of our vehicles
maybe when a cheap winch will last the 10 years that mine has I may recommend something else but at the end of the day it is the customers choice you do get what you pay for

I work as a spare parts manager for a Holden & Mitsubishi dealership

I dare say that we would have met :wink:

Mine is an Avenger Mako TDS 9.5, primarily because of the winch shootout or whatever it was called in one of the reviews.

Quite possibly all BS but it does seem good quality for a mid range winch.

hi joe2006
not sure if we have met I meet and talk on the phone to a lot of people but if have all the better if you are from around Seymour we should catch up and maybe go out for a wheel
with the winch it is what suits you that's important.
my views on warn winches is just that my views only

Back