What type or Navara does Santa drive?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara_cruz

Reaction score
We were down the shops the other day getting Santa photos taken and my 3 year old asked Santa what colour Navara truck did he drive. You should have seen his face.

....Santa does drive a Navara, what model and colour do you think?

He drive's a D22 to get to those hard to get places that a D40 wont get to. lol.

Dave.

He drives a D22 for sure,thats why he needs reindeer to pull it.
Next time he will get a D40 and save heaps on stock feed.
:big_smile: :fight:

Just imagine, standing in ARB one day ...

Big fat guy walks in. "I need a snatch strap"

Sales guy: "How big"

Fat guy: "60,000 tonnes"

Sales guy (floored): "What for?"

Fat guy: "Bloody xboxes have become popular again. Can I have 12?"

haha d21, he cant afford to upgrade cos toys are getting more expensive

Santa has got a beer gut, wears boots, is unshaven and likes an ale or two. Clearly drives a D22 cause he's a real man. If he was a gym junkie, carried a bottle of water everywhere, clean shaven with product in his hair and fashion conscious, he'd drive a D40. But he doesn't, so he doesn't.... ;-)

yea easy up on the d22 owners....two of us have taken a grinder to the front end. cant be to much of pretty boys. haha

Santa only drives a D 40

We all know that Santa only drives a D 40 cause only the D 40 comes in RED.(I hope)

And being a fashionable wise old fellow he wouldn't been seen in any other colour or craft.

So a RED D 40 is the go!

Jeff(with my little Red (Santas) truck):santaclaus:

D40 for sure - only cabin he would be able to get his fat guts into. Im pretty sure it would be Calmini modded too so he can get to all the places the D22's with 31's cant reach!

Latest posts

Back