what pisses you off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hows about its meant to be drunk from the vagina.....

It would have to depend on the vagina Jim and how thirsty you were.
You would need a massive vagina on a stinking hot day. ROFLMFAO

hahaha. this has gone from "what pisses me off" to the "Beer Thread" with funny meanings. and to quote Scotty " ROFLMFAO"

Havent you ever seen 'Debby does Dallas' and the champagne and funnel scene..

I would hesitate to do it on a stinkin hot day though......

Do what, drink out of it or use the champagne bottle yourself?

NO...I only use beer bottles, and the 750ml aussie ones...
none of those gay softcock imported ones that a lot are using...correction, drinking now.

Matter of fact, I got one now!

:cheers!:

Awe come on the original comment is disgusting enough (especially for those who remember the joke), I'm not going to elaborate and give away all the secrets.

Krankin: Lonely? One is never lonely when there is blow flies.

I only remember the beer bottle full of flies vibrator nothing about larvae as well, but I guess it depends how much room you have down there.

it pisses me off that those 2 no hope useless freakn moron sisters from "the block" are going to be "looked after" by channel9...WHY? they deserve nothing coz they did nothing...
other contestsnts from previous series didnt get looked after when their houses didnt make a proffit at auction...why do these 2 dipshits deserve any special treatment?
THEY PISS ME OFF

it pisses me off that those 2 no hope useless freakn moron sisters from "the block" are going to be "looked after" by channel9...WHY? they deserve nothing coz they did nothing...
other contestsnts from previous series didnt get looked after when their houses didnt make a proffit at auction...why do these 2 dipshits deserve any special treatment?
THEY PISS ME OFF

The only thing they deserve is a 2ft double ender.

What still pisses me off, C9 in Victoria still too gutless to put NRL on live incase they upset the pissy little AFL and it's whinny supporters.

Mind you having seen the highlights of Friday nights game I am kind of glad I didn't watch it. I don't particularly want to see any of the Storm players suspended but seriously fellas if you can't hold your wads for 2 hours while at work, piss off and find another job. On field punch ups (although better than the AFL could ever muster) are a waste of good game time, get over yourselves and play the game you are paid to play.

i allways appreciated a good punch up in rugby....if someone pisses u off enough to want to punch them,then make it a good one

Goverment paid little wankers.Attended a cfa Group meeting last week usual stuff blah blah, Then desk jockey gets and proudly proclaims that he knows nothing about fires his job is about management and planning and other people do the hard yards. Then this little dick who probably gets a hundred grand a year, Notice i didnt say earned informs us that he wants our feedback and to correct any mistakes. My theory is go get fu@#ed i think it wont be long before i tell the cfa to piss off

Damn i feel better Rant just started

What pisses me off , is every time something decent for my Nav pops up on fleebay its all ways in Victoria. To quote Rodney Rude , that really fucking pisses me off LOL

Latest posts

Back