What is meant to be behind the seat, jack etc

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

her.d22

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just bought a 2012 d22 and was looking behind the back seat making sure everything was there and it looked as though there was something missing. I can't find anything on what is actually meant to be behind there. Does anyone have a picture at all so I can cross reference with what I have?

Sorry about the stupid post.

Yeah I have those, is that all though? There's a strap that's not holding anything...just looks as though something is missing.

strap could be for a child seat restraint....well my D22 came with one, only thing I can think of, maybe post a picture so we know what we are looking at?

Taking a stab in the dark here but maybe the optional first aid kit that you can opt for when buying new? Who knows... will post up a pic when I finish work hopefully.

image-2100702028.jpg

That is all that's behind mine. But it's an 08 model.

thats the one.
mines long since rolled around the back and been thrown out.
has pliers, spanner etc and is held to the back panel by a strap.
I think you're on the money there. Still yet to get pictures though. Will try today, been flat out...life of a shift worker.
Don't remember seeing it though, did they all come with it or was it an optional extra at new?

Mine is an 08 and has no tool roll, it looks the same as your pic.

Well it did, it's now got a compressor, tool bag and dunny roll there now :).

Alright sweet haha. Just had a feeling something was missing. It'll all be removed anyway, need to try and fit my slimline sub behind there somehow.. Going to be fun.

Latest posts

Back