What dont you like about your Navara.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah, the speedo is out on the D40's too. You'd think it would be a simple thing for Nissan to alter so we don't have to put up with it.

Had my D22 for nearly 2 months now. Still waiting for the tub liner that I paid for when we bought it.
How come the courtesy light only has a switch on the drivers door ??
No variable speed on the intermittent wipers .
Other than that we are pretty happy with it :big_smile:

oh yeah, the speedo is out on the D40's too. You'd think it would be a simple thing for Nissan to alter so we don't have to put up with it.

When i had my d40 in for the 70000 km service i had a Tilda as a loan car.
That speedo was reading 8kmh fast.Must be a Missan thing.Dunno.

Last edited:
All import cars have to read a certain percentage over, about 8%. I think. Shooting from the hip there.

who was it that told me that for all cars they have a +/- tolerance of about 10% for the speed?

otherwise thats what i heard.

my ute was 5km/h with stock wheels, but some bigger ones on and now it reads 1km under.

cops pulled me over when and said i was doing 109 in 110 zone, lol

Had a Squeaky dash thats like finger nails down a black board on long trips(Nissan fixed with foam) The gaps in the tail-gate allows to much dust to get in and a flat spot when you accelerate from standing start (auto).
Only done 8000klm in mine and very happy with it, I'm only unhappy with my local Nissan Service Centre after they charged me for labour on new car warranty issues.
After long arguments and seeking common sense from the manager i got full refund!
Very distressing on only its second service.

thin as shit panels on the doors etc (d22) they dent by just looking at them...

No 6th gear in the d22.

Can i just add another gear. Please???

Ah i duno how many times ive reached for 6th gear...itd make the hwy economy so much better.

thin as shit panels on the doors etc (d22) they dent by just looking at them...

Some thicker paint would be great aswell.. leafs scratch it back to metal.

Turbo lag, shocking suspension for ride quality, would love the 6th gear, front belts not retracting, no bull bar or at least no money to buy me one.

Mick

i should add the dash mounted handbrake.
maybe fine for short legged Asians but a pain in the legs for 6ft+ people. floor mounted one between the seats please (and no not the stupid floor mounted one by the door either!).

also handbrake is poor. very hard to get it to stop the vehicle from rolling when you have a load on.

If everything was perfect what would we spend our money on? Mine does the job i bought it for and it hasn't missed a beat so far and it has plenty of good points.

1 - Nobody pulls out in front of you when you have a bullbar
2- Roundabouts and kerbs don't pose a problem you just drive over them
3- Spotlights blind anything that is 100m in front of you
4- Other cars have to park at the beach car park and we just drive on the beach
5- Cats run for there lives when they see us coming down the road
6- Looking down at other drivers
7- 4WD means you can park anywhere anytime
8- Why walk in the bush when you can drive in it

having the dx single cab model i don't like the seat design. it's 1 single unit and has no adjustment in tilt. it's not uncomfy though

Latest posts

Back