Wanted - D40 ST-X (Spain) canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudskipper

Reaction score
Hi all,
Live in Townsville and chasing a secondhand D40 STX canopy - happy to travel up-to 600kms radius to come and collect...

We just purchased a 2012 Navara D40 (ST) - collecting it on Wednesday.
I believe the MY12 ST has the same tub dimensions as the earlier Spanish built ST-X models... ST-X Series 4 models me thinks?

Our MY12 Navara tub dimensions are:

Tray length top 1487(mm)
Tray width top 1496(mm)

The canopy wont be used much (only for the odd road trip once or twice a year) , so I don't want to spend top $$...

Our car is arctic white, but we can always paint the canopy if it's another colour.... so colour isn't an issue...

Hoping someone has one sitting in a shed collecting cobwebs!!
PM me or otherwise please call me on 0409265407.

Cheers! Muddy

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums.

Your best bet will be to keep an eye on ebay, we get the occasional canopy come up for sale on this forum but more come up on ebay.

G'day there KraftyPg,
Thanks very much for the welcome and the advice...much appreciated..
I will set up a search on Ebay then..so hopefully we can source one soon.

The Navara will be the hubby's everyday car (replacing an older Triton), and I drive our Patrol, so its going to be an all Nissan family shortly :)

I've been checking out the Navara Forum as an unregistered member for a little while now, whilst we have been hunting for dual cab options...
Only right to register now that we will be a part of the Navara community soon..:rock:

Cheers! Muddy

Welcome to the forums.

Your best bet will be to keep an eye on ebay, we get the occasional canopy come up for sale on this forum but more come up on ebay.

gday mate im selling my 07 nissan nav stx unmalested, clean car. cant tell ya if its spain or thai tho.auto turbo deisel 2.5l pm if interested.

Back