Wanted- d22 side step brackets

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stickymick

Reaction score
Hi, chasing up some side step plates and bolts for a d22. The ones that go inside the cab on the floor pan. 3 each side. Cheers

Last edited:
Iam in port Lincoln SA. Iam willing to pay freight if ok with you. How much you after mate? Cheers

i have the side steps complete with brackets
(no bolts or plates,there in the floor of my nav covering original holes)
i am guessing you only want the brackets ?
i can post the brackets to you for a bottle of jd ($(45)
cheers

Nah Sparra, he needs the plates that go on the floor inside the cab, he's fitting standard steps to a dx that never had them

Yep after the plates for inside floor pan, do these plates come out or are they welded to flood pan?

Yep after the plates for inside floor pan, do these plates come out or are they welded to flood pan?

Mate, il have what ever your after. I've got the standard side steps still fitted. If you want the plates then it'll be a good reason for me to rip of mine and start making my sliders.

If your keen il start at it?

Mate, il have what ever your after. I've got the standard side steps still fitted. If you want the plates then it'll be a good reason for me to rip of mine and start making my sliders.

As long as the brackets aren't welded to the floor.

awsome that be great. Let us know how you get on and how much for 6 plates and bolts if ok. Cheers

Hey dude. I've just taken off one side for you, about to do the other side. The brackets underneath have the sidestep steel pipe welded to it. Where do you want the cut?? I assume you will be welding on some sidesteps you already have/will be getting? If you are getting your own sidesteps then they will come with the bottom bracket, as its welded as part if the step.

So, what'll it be?

Lol, he's got the sidesteps and outside brackets already, he just needs the reinforcing plates and bolts that go on the inside of the cab. And yes, they do just unbolt, they aren't welded into the cab

Latest posts

Back