Victor Harbor

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nao

Reaction score
Heading off on Friday for ten days.

Work has been pretty stressful so looking forward to the break.
More just chill out looking around rather than the usual off the beaten track we usually do with the wife n two little men.

Had a look on the net, seems there is plenty to do but interested in any suggestions if you have them..always good to get the heads up on what to see and not to bother with...

Its a nice quiet little place with plenty of clean beaches. My brother inlaw has a beach house down that way and will often drive from Adelaide to Victor for a surf early in the morning before work (Crazy if you ask me) His father has a farm just out of town and a beach house right on the beach down there as well. I have never really done the touristy thing there we normally spend time on the farm or down the beach, but I know there is a big play ground and quite allot of bike trails and I think on weekends they have a steam train.

If your interested in some sand driving i would suggest head to goolwa beach and drive up to the murray mouth only takes about 10-15mins beach driving from the car park.up near the mouth you can have a fish or there are some sand dunes to have a play in.good fun i was there on sat morning and didnt realize how many dune tracks were accesable.

thanks guys
camo...im interested in the dunes :-D
near the water and tidal issues or all safe aside form bogging myself ?

Check the tide before you go but its normally well passable.let your tyres down as the sand gets thick near the mouth and in the dunes but its nothing too bad.

Latest posts

Back