vibration on take off

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamp

Reaction score
hey.
ive had a vibration when I take off for quite some time now. I got a new clutch put in and also fly wheel machined. but still does it.
I used to be able to take off smoothly with bugger all right pedal but now I have to give it a rev then let the clutch out to take off smooth.
I have checked uni joints no movement. the centre bearing doesn't look like its damaged. it does have sideways movement but not sloppy. im not sure how easy or how stiff there meant to be.

i think my lsd is on its way out. is it possible that it could be the rear diff? or gear box?

I had a vibration when I was taking off to I changed the centre bearing which had about the same as the new one but what I found was the nut that holds the flange on was not steaked and undid with my fingers so I think that was the prob so maybe drop the back part of the shaft and check the nut on the flange of the front part and see

I had a vibration when I was taking off to I changed the centre bearing which had about the same as the new one but what I found was the nut that holds the flange on was not steaked and undid with my fingers so I think that was the prob so maybe drop the back part of the shaft and check the nut on the flange of the front part and see

so u thought the new and old centre bearing has about the same amount of play? was it hard to change?
what nut did u say way loose?

The new one did has a little less play in it. E nut I was talking about if you look at the drive shaft where the centre bearing is you will see where the two join there is four bolts undo those four and drop the back part and look inside the flange that is connected to the shaft that is connected to the centre bearing and make sure that nut is tight it wasn't to har to change the hardes part was getting the old bearing of I had to lube mine

Yeah it did

did you have to take the uni joint off at the back of the centre bearing to get the centre bearing off. because mine doesn't have a flange to take the tail shaft off at the centre bearing bit.
mine is a 06 model. wat is urs?

Latest posts

Back