VBSteve is in town

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VBsteve

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have been hanging around reading a lot of your posts, very good reading.

I have a Hilux at the moment but this is to change. I am getting a Navara at the end of November (RX twin cab). Being a more of a Nissan man than Toyota I am happy with the change. Having said this the Hilux has been a very good car. The Navara has some big boots to fill. If the Nissan is 1/2 as good I will be happy. I have been reading a few bad reveiws but after owning a 3.0 Patrol I have heard it all before, the Patrol was one of the best car I have had or owned nothing ever ever happened to the engine.

Can not wait to chating with you all more.

Do you guys every catch on meet ups and trips camping?

Thanks

VBSteve.

Welcome to the forum VBSteve.

Yes we meet up for drinks, camp trips, 4WD outings and more. Lots of threads in the Trips and Touring section and there's also stuff in each state.

Then there's the muster. Oh yes, we had a national get-together. And it was good!

Thanks Tony.

Your name shows up a lot here, I will try and get out with some of my new best friends soon. I dont mine a beer and have a camper trailer its a on road camper but I have been to some great places with it.

VBSteve.

Welcome mate.

What other forum's are you on ?

That username rings a bell.

On the ZD30 post, there not a bad donk.

There's thousands of them out there untouched.

Latest posts

Back