Variable Intermittent wipers?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bollie7

Reaction score
Gday
Can someone tell me if any D22 models came with factory fitted variable delay intermittent wipers?
I've been looking through the service manual but I haven't been able to work this out yet.

If not, has anyone modified their intermittent wipers to add this function?

From what I can gather from the service manual, the intermittent function is controlled by the "wiper amplifier" but as yet I haven't found a diagram showing the actual function of that. (probably doesn't exist). I'm assuming that there is some sort of timer in there but atm I'm not going to open mine up to have a look.

thanks in advance
Peter

Hey mate. There was a thread not long ago of a guy selling brand new stalks for 80 bucks from memory. There is another thread saying either n16 pulsar ones or s15 silvia fit straight in and work. I have ordered one from an n16 pulsar off ebay and will take some pics when it gets here, but you just change the whole stalk on the steering column. The variable control is all built into it.

Bods
I'll look forward to hearing how it works for you.
Somehow it seems like it couldn't be that easy but hopefully that is so.
I did do a search on variable intermittent wipers and intermittent wipers but it didn't bring up anything.
thanks
Peter

Latest posts

Back