ute liner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't tried that brand, but I have a spray on liner in mine and I would never again go with anything else, it is fantastic. I am no longer careful in the slightest what I put in there, esky's, tools and gear, all just gets chucked in, and it hasn't marked yet.

Go for it, you won't look back.

I haven't tried that brand, but I have a spray on liner in mine and I would never again go with anything else, it is fantastic. I am no longer careful in the slightest what I put in there, esky's, tools and gear, all just gets chucked in, and it hasn't marked yet.

Go for it, you won't look back.

did you do it yourself or did you get them to do it? also what brand did you use and if you don't mind me asking how much did it cost you?

Mine was done by the 'Rust Free' franchise near me. I couldn't tell you what brand it is though, and from memory it was about $400-$500. I could be wrong though.

I've got the genuine nissan one on mine (not a spray on one), and the quality is shithouse. It looks cheap and nasty.

i got quoted $800 here in Perth. hmm not sure if it will be worth it as i see tub liners are only about $400ish?

Go spray on

I have it in the back of my Bravo and as Matt76 has said, just throw anything in there and it wont mark. Mine was $690

With a tray liner, crap can get in underneath, sand and rust. Spray on is awesome, especially for beach work and if your a fisherman even better! Can spill bait, anything and just hose out. Very solid material and worth the money

I'll be going spray on soon with those Geebung guys, they were at the recent 4x4 show and the product looked good. Was around 700 from memory.

Heeeeyyy,Jasons back! Nice trip?

I was thinking of getting one of these spray in liners, but seeing as we will be putting in a double drawer system, it will sort of be wasted then. But from what I have read, they are infinatley better than a drop in tub etc.

OK, the ute is booked in for a spray on liner from the guys at Xtreme in Geebung this Friday.

I'll let you know how it goes. They have an October special at the moment, $680 down from $770.

Just had my STX done by Xtreme Coatings in Perth. Very happy with the end result. Before & after pics attached

Cheers....Phill

Attachments

• PA260009.JPG
    PA260009.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 117
  • PA260011.JPG
    PA260011.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 107
  • PA260012.JPG
    PA260012.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 107
Just had my STX done by Xtreme Coatings in Perth. Very happy with the end result. Before & after pics attached

Cheers....Phill

That looks awesome. When I bought my ST-R, The dealer had one there that they had done on behalf of a buyer and the deal fell over. The job looked terrible!! Not like yours at all. Don't Know who did it.

Not all spray in jobs are the same!!

Regards

Greg

Latest posts

Back