URGENT - Tyre Question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbb

Reaction score
Hi all, finaly bit the bullet and got a set of BFG AT's in 265/75/16. Question to anyone who runs this size - With the underslung spare has anyone had any issues with the bigger size being so close to the muffler (when it's running hot) or anything else for that matter. Sorry to sound rushed but I'm doing a 1600 km trip tomorrow and I need to know if it's going to be an issue.

Thanks guys,

D22 with no issue having the underslung 265/75/16. The exhaust runs hard against the spare as a 265/70. No issues at all

D22 with no issue having the underslung 265/75/16. The exhaust runs hard against the spare as a 265/70. No issues at all

I wouldn't want my exhaust to be touching the spare! Asking to have your truck burn to the ground.

The exhaust brackets are easily bent to make it clear the spare tyre.

I have about 1/2 inch gap between my spare and the exhaust, been like that for 2 1/2 years without a problem.

Why the fuck is every thing URGENT!!!
There is fuck all that is urgent about anything Navara. Have you driven one recently?

The half inch Jason is saying he has of clearance is what I meant by hard against. I realised I didn't word it right. Since redoing the end of my exhaust on the wknd I have more clearance. There is no problem with the exhaust being this close to the tire. Before redoing my exhaust end it sat closer at about the 5mm clearance.

Latest posts

Back