Urgent!!!! Need Advice On Suspension Lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robdar

Reaction score
Hey guy I'm new to forum and what I will be asking maybe be already have a thread on it but I don't have a lot of time!
I am looking at getting prg 4inch or maybe three inch but I would prefer 4 inch
I would like to know the pros and cons to the 4 inch as it is all in the suspension, will it affect my cv angels? And is the frontier any different to the navara d40 Spain built mod. An will it be road legal in qld if I could get engerner to sign off it. ? http://www.prgproducts.com/shop/product/2wd_coilover_spindle_lift_combo/
Iwill not need all that is in that kit as I already have a lift.

click to zoom in
2wd Coilover Spindle Lift Combo

PRG Price: $1,849.00
Part #: prg-pkg-f-slco
Select an option:
CST 4" Lift Spindle, Radflo 2.0 Coilover, PRG Variable Height Shackles, 3" Fabtech Tapered Rear Blocks, PRG U-Bolts, braided front brake lines, Bilstein 5125 Series Rear Shocks #prg-pkg-f-slco $1,849.00
Upgrade to PRG/ Deaver 2-Leaf Spring Pack (in lieu of rear blocks) (+ $70.00)
Upgrade to PRG Radflo 2.0 Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks (in lieu of Bilstein rear shocks) (+ $219.00)
Quantity
Description
This package starts with the CST 4" lift spindle and adds a PRG Radflo 2.0 coilover for additional lift (up to 7" of total front lift!) and better handling and ride. The rear is lifted 5" with the PRG shackle and a 3" tapered block with Bilstein 5125 Series Rear Shocks. We include the needed front braided brake lines. Installation is of medium difficulty, using basic hand tools, and should take approximately four to five hours.
Please note: Separate purchase of alignment cams is typically not needed for this component or package, however, every vehicle is different and 2006 and later model Nissan trucks and SUVs do not come with alignment cams from the factory. In the rare instance that your vehicle requires alignment cams they are available from us at a reduced rate (previous customers or with additional purchase only) by clicking here. An alignment is required after installing any components that change the ride height of the vehicle. Please be sure to read our return and shipping policies before completing your order. Six-speed manual transmissions will require CST carrier bearing drop kit.

WITH THIS PACKAGE WE ALSO RECOMMEND...
* CST Carrier Bearing Drop Kit for 6 speed trans only
* PRG Single Tube Traction Bars

kits for a 2x4, if your worried about cv angles then you have a 4x4 which means this will not work

I run the Radflo's and PRG UCA and they are good gear

NavaraLiftstage27.jpg

Last edited:
this is pretty much what I have

productimage-picture-frontier-20-rf-w-uca-4140_t366.jpg

I bought the struts first and then the UCA to fix my screwed up camber
I bought it all from PRG and used Cheetah Imports to brings over the gear. There was more to that but in short thats it lol

I think the UCA were about $600 and struts about $650 but I also bought rear shocks and lit blocks but i bought the gear over a period of time , it wasnt all a single purchase
Gregs prices havent increased that much

Latest posts

Back