UHF radio wiring

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matthewvdw

Reaction score
Ive got a 2008 D40 RX, looking to upgrade my audio system and install a UHF radio at the same time.

The plan is to install the UHF radio in the dash with a single din cd player and upgrade to good quality 6x9" speakers in the front doors and decent quality 6.5" in the rear doors as the RX does not have the best sound.

Now the question I have read on another thread on here that the small stock speakers in my dash will not be contributing much to the overall sound of my CD player anymore so it would be good to utilise these for external speakers for the UHF radio as if I install this in the dash then I would lose some sound.

In my head this is a simple idea as all the wiring is there in place, but often these things turn out to be more complicated than expected, Any help/comments would be much appreciated.

Matthew,

I would not bother - You would need to make sure they are the proper impedence for the UHF - I installed and external speaker for my UHF - Up under the dash and most CB's have a plug on the rear for external speakers

Regards

Latest posts

Back