Tyre Size and 2" lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obsession

Reaction score
Hi iam new to the forum I own a D40 last years model and now ready for a new set of tyres as you know the truck is very low so I hope to pick up a little with tyre profile and the rest with a 2 inch lift
The current tyres are 235 70R 16 Does any body know if I can go to a 245 75R 16 without scraping the steering links or guards the tyres I will be buying I think are the BF goodridge
Is the any thing I should now about the 2 inch lift or the best place to get it done I live near Penrith NSW and the approx cost
Thanks in advance

max u can go is 265/70/16 legally
or
265/75/16 without scrubbing
u can go 33" with a bit of slight cutting/heat gun the inner gaurd

re. 2" lift which really turns out to be 35mm front >> good kit would be around $1700 and around $400-600 for fitting

Last edited:
Firstly, welcome to the forum.

Secondly, please use the search function. This question has been asked and answered many many many times before. I'm sure if you stick around for long enough you will see it asked ,many many many times again.

235/70/R16 would have your speedo reading wrong too

Going to a 276/75/R16 will bring that closer to correct too .

Someone must have swapped the factory rubber out. I thought they were still coming new with 255/75/R16

Last edited:
Tyre sizes

Hey guys,
I'm also new to the 4x4 scene and was wondering
If anyone could help with tyre sizes. I have a 2012
Nissan str, stock suspension and want to put muddies
On. Will 265 x 75 r16 fit?

Nissan str 2012, tigers 11 winch, gme UHF, snorkel,
Arb bullbar, scrub rails, custom tray

Hey guys,

Same question in 2 different posts. Did you read the above comment about the search function. It does work you know

lol dave harsh but valid...

btw it will fit.

if ur new to the 4wd scene read the d22 forum threads...and start learning...i think i spent 2 hours a night reading threads when i first got me truck soooo much info on here

Hey guys,

Here you go obsession, you didn't even have to wait long.

Phil the answer is yes, they will fit. Whether they will rub or not depends on the use and the tyre.

This part here should go in the 'signature' section of the user cp.

lol dave harsh but valid...

btw it will fit.

if ur new to the 4wd scene read the d22 forum threads...and start learning...i think i spent 2 hours a night reading threads when i first got me truck soooo much info on here

True it was harsh and maybe rude, But like you state you spent 2 hrs a night searching. I am the same always having a search, probably every night and i have been on here for for 2 years

Obsession, I had my 2 inch lift done at ARB Penrith ( Regentville rd ), it was $ 2087 drive in/ drive away. Old man emu set up. Love it. Not too stiff, sits on the road nicely.

Latest posts

Back