TRACK STEPS - Who has them?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAT713

Reaction score

Attachments

• m_001_1.JPG
    m_001_1.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 181
  • m_015_15.JPG
    m_015_15.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 176
  • m_023_23.JPG
    m_023_23.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 181
They look like a good idea to me. Whats the cost?? What holds the ramp/track to the step? Will they rattle when your driving along? Do they make them to suit body lift?

Im interested but need some more details. If your ringing them maybe you could ask for me, otherwise ill give them a call next week sometime.

I'll be calling them first thing in the morning.

At a guess it looks like the ramp bolts to the step to stop vibration.

Im going to ask about body lift options and also try and secure some more photos of how strong the look underneath etc

You really want another brace to the chassis in the middle as well, other than that they look like a good idea.

I just called them and the guy said to forget about them. It was an idea that never went any wear. He said that he had no more info then what's on the web site and has no idea if the will ever be in production. Sorry for the bad news guys.

They wouldn't be to much fun to put back on after you used them tho. Or even get off .

i wonder, a set of scottys sliders with maxtrax bolted to the top, could be a problem if mud up to the sills,

in my job there are plenty of those kind of "griting"

i got 2 of them 1,50mts long. it has little dents on each hole so i have extra grip.

i use them always to recove stuck huge stupid trucks from sand(like dodge ram, F150, etc) here in chile!!

im really thinkin on add a sticker saying somethin like "engage your american track here" pontin to the recovery point XD

greetings!!

Probly talking about scaffolding?
Actually would look cool having sidesteps made of scaffold step! Some sort of quick release bolts or whatever for when u get stuck. And nobody would bother to steal them cos they can just go to the nearest building site

Latest posts

Back