Torana may be on its way back

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Linky

Wheels magazine says the idea of a new mid-sized, real-wheel-drive that captures the same spirit as its namesake, is germinating deep within the company as Holden contemplates the longer-term outlook for its manufacturing operations.

Dont care what they call it but mid a sized car with a 8 under the hood sounds like a heck of fun! sign me up

Given the amount of money flowing from the Federal Government to the car manufacturers these days, I have no doubt that it will host a 3 cylinder diesel-electric hybrid under that thar bonnet.

Strap yourselves in.

People flocked to the Holden dealers to get their hands on a Monaro. They'll do the same for the Torana's return. And if there's a 7L V8 under the bonnet, it'll become the new hoonmobile *cough* sorry, I mean the new device for testing the dispersal rate of carbonised rubber from a rotating tyre.

im with davogrunt. they are after the midsized car (CRUZE) with a bigger motor. i dont know how they are gonna make even the 6.2L S3 motor fit in it but i guess we will see.

if toyota can bring back the FJ40 and ruin it and i agree with holden ruining the monaro aswell they can do anything. i think they have to make something to be in the same car range as teh XR5Turbo. Maybe we will see a 6cylinder motor in the new Torana?

rusty

its probs going to have a 4cyl turbo (maybe V6 turbo), australian laws wont allow anything bigger in a car of its class and size so V* is defs out for road legal

5-6 yrs b4 its on the showroom...pffft.

they're allowed to throw a v8 into it but they already have a v8 sedan and would be a stupid marketing move to do this. so yea will either b a blown 4 or 6

Given the amount of money flowing from the Federal Government to the car manufacturers these days, I have no doubt that it will host a 3 cylinder diesel-electric hybrid under that thar bonnet.

Strap yourselves in.

Thats alright with the price of petrol and the amount km,s we do a week I wouldnt by a v8.

Latest posts

Back