Tips on changing 2009 d22 body mounts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navaraowner

Reaction score
Hey everyone, It appears my 2010 d22 might of inherited the well known body mount knock on the front R/H side that has already caused much discussion on this and other forums (haha, just my luck only two months out of warranty!!!). It is most noticable when turning left at speed on a bumpy road (when the weight is on the front right hand side).
My questions are:

-Is there a simple way of replacing the mount that is under the drivers side floor without having to jack the body up off the chassis a few inches and loosen all the other mounts off to slide this mount up and out?

and

- is there any known aftermarket suppliers of standard sized mounts for navaras as I am very dissapointed with the quality of rubber used in not just the mounts but also my suspension bushes (the car only has 50000km on it and they need replacing)

happy 4x4ing , see you out on the tracks

navaraowner

Have you tried checking with the dealer? They might still replace it under warranty since it is such a well known problem

Latest posts

Back