Thanks Navara Forum!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pirahnah

Reaction score
New to the forum here guys. Just wanted to say thanks for a very awesome page thanks to dedicated members! Without this forum i would never have realised that my D22 was too thirsty (my missus thought i was delusional). Thankfully managed to get it in before the warranty ran out and nissan have agreed to replace the injectors which are apprently no good.
To anyone not 100% with their D22's fuel ecconomy and power, all i can say is just keep taking it back to nissan till your satisfied.
A big thanks again to this forum and also to the nissan dealers at Redcliffe for being all over it! Cant recommend their service highly enough.

Hey pirahnah , thats it mate stay on nissans case , I must agree with you about this forum lots of useful info here .

Pirahnah when you say bad economy, how many km's were you getting to a tank? Mine has gone from about 600kms to 400kms a tank

Boosted i went from 650 to about 550 out of roughly 65L. Turns out part of the trouble was the fact that i had my 40k service done at a very reputable mechanic who's been featured in 4x4 monthly and the arseholes put 7.5 L of oil in!!!! I didnt realise till last weekend when i dropped it for its 5k service. But yeah nissan reckon injectors were faulty so replaced but the funny part is they never checked the oil

That's a lot of oil. Im surprised the thing didn't blow the sump out. Are there any tests to get on them to see if they are working or not? I just spent a few grand on the ute and I think i'll get shot if I go out and buy a set of injectors

That's a lot of oil. Im surprised the thing didn't blow the sump out. Are there any tests to get on them to see if they are working or not? I just spent a few grand on the ute and I think i'll get shot if I go out and buy a set of injectors

someone will be able to give you the exact details, but im pretty sure that there is a test for the pressure that each injector is putting out, this will tell the mechanic if the injector is faulty as they should run within a certain parameter.

Latest posts

Back