Thai nav bash plates

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stiffy21

Reaction score
Hey guys I have read through a few threads on the forum and several people have said that there are no bash plates for the thai nav. I have just had a local guy install some that only go protect up to the front diff but he made those ones and is now moving to qld so i cant use him any more. I would like to get some that cover up the rest of the car and was wondering if anyone knows any brands that make some.
cheers

ARB plates fit both Thai and Spain (i have had them on both of my Thai and spain models), so do Brown Davis and they are the only plates for the D40 i would use.

Love my brown Davis plates
Just touched up the gouges today with some paint while they are off :) look like new

because i have a different front bash plate does that mean i cant use these plates because they all bolt together?

because i have a different front bash plate does that mean i cant use these plates because they all bolt together?

I would say so mate, maybe best to ebay your existing one or sell it here and buy a full set off ARB or Brown Davis, hard pill to swallow after already owning the front but you wont regret it.

Damn I really didn't want to do that lol. Ahh well fingers crossed I can come up with something else I guess

Latest posts

Back