Thai Alloys with a +30 offset?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20hurtz

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to get some stock alloys to put on my spain built rx, the rims I am looking at apparently have

16x7
Offset 30
Thailand make
Nissan EB41A WA31

Stamped on them? I thought all Thai rims were +45 and would not fit spain built cars?

Can anyone advise if these rims would be ok on my D40?

Cheers

I'm not sure if this is correct, but it sounds like you're looking at rims that were made in Thailand to fit a Spain built vehicle.

From what I know, the Thai trucks do require +45 offset rims and Spain trucks +30 (I think, from my scratchy memory).

Ask the seller what vehicle they are off.

^Correct. There are thai 'made' rims to fit spanish built utes. Mine is an 07 spanish built and under the safety recall for rims they replaced them with thai made rims +30 offset.

As far i know , and ive just done my rims , Thai are 45 and Spain are 30 , and the Spanish rims will fit on a Thai but protrude past the guards , but Thai wont fit on the Spanish as they foul the brake calipers

I thought all RX D40's were Thai built?

what is the first few digits of your vin number?

As Steve said, Im not sure of the exact offset marked on the rims but i thought the same, Spain can go on Thai but not the other way around.

I thought all RX D40's were Thai built?

what is the first few digits of your vin number?

As Steve said, Im not sure of the exact offset marked on the rims but i thought the same, Spain can go on Thai but not the other way around.

RX's are like ST's, can be either Spanish or Thai.

Early RX's 2005-2009 maybe 2010 were Spanish, I used to have a 07.

2010 RX were definitely Thai as was the ST and the STX king cab.

I would still like to know what the first 3 digits of the VIN are.

Latest posts

Back