Take a look

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black D22

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Been doing fair bit of work lately to my 2012 D22 thought was bout time to share it with the world.

got it early Febuary and some one took the liberty of crashing in to it while being parked and driving off leaving me with some repairs to do to the back end.

its now running a
MCC rear bar c/w under body protectiong
Xrox tube bar
Snake racing 2" lift
custom angle eye headlights

have a look, let me know what you all think.

Thanks Scott

Black D22 said:
Hey Guys,

Been doing fair bit of work lately to my 2012 D22 thought was bout time to share it with the world.

got it early Febuary and some one took the liberty of crashing in to it while being parked and driving off leaving me with some repairs to do to the back end.

its now running a
MCC rear bar c/w under body protectiong
Xrox tube bar
Snake racing 2" lift
custom angle eye headlights

have a look, let me know what you all think.

Thanks Scott

Can't see anything?

Nice work.

Can you take some closer pics of the lights on the sports bar?

How is the MCC rear bar? I was going to get one but it was gonna be over a grand with postage so i got an ARB one.

So now that i know how to do it heres some photos for the post

Attachments

• IMG_2950.jpg
    IMG_2950.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2942.jpg
    IMG_2942.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2936.jpg
    IMG_2936.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2945.jpg
    IMG_2945.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 103
Welcome Black_D22. I am glad that someone has finally put these on. I have only seen one other D22 with them. Nice work. I have the tail light versions on my Series 1. What was the fitting like as the tail lights needed to be modified.

Here is a pic in case you have not seen them. They would suit your ute nicely I recon.
IMG_20111228_101547.jpg

Latest posts

Back