Sydney Newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

70degrees

Reaction score
Good evening guys/gals,

Name is Dan just purchased a 2011 STX dual cab 2.5L with all the usual fruit - ARB front Sahara Bar, Snorkel, 2' OME lift, Macquarie 4x4 sliders, ARB canopy and roof racks, IPF 900XS, BF Goodrich All Terrains and few other little odds and ends.

Have previously owned a few other 4x4's (Wrangler/Landcruiser) and have to say I am extremely impressed with my new truck! I was tossing up between the usual choices (ranger etc..) and couldn't go past the Navara!

Good to see forum devoted to such an awesome vehicle!!!

See you on the trails!

Cheers
Dan

Gday Dan, glad to hear your'e happy with your purchase. what area of sydney are you in?

Welcome to the forum.

Us Newcastle guys sometimes put drives on to various places. We've done Chichester Forest, Watagans Forest, Barrington Tops, Nundle (we stayed at Sheba Dam) and more. We often set these up in the NSW section so keep an eye open!

There's also the National Navara Muster later this year - at Janowen Hills 4WD Park. It's a proper 4WD park with camping and 4WD tracks on the site.

Latest posts

Back