STX550 v9x boost gauge???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so my boredom got the better of me today on my last day before heading back west for work. Went to a local equipment supply shed and bought a oil filled compressor tank gauge thinking to myself lets see if the nav can break this one :p didnt even leave the car park before plumbing it all up with the correct fittings and went and found the tallest hill i know of in town and punched it first second third all reading peak pressure just over 40psi and dropping slowly to 33 - 35 psi which is well over what i was expecting still. not entirely sure what im to do now....
get it into nissan thats going to destroy everything turbo cannot sustain that

Either a Scangauge or any android phone using Torque with a bluetooth dongle will do it. I would think your OBD port would talk the same protocol as mine, so we could try it out before you throw $ at it if you like.

Is there anything like this for iphone??

Hi All, new to forum just got my 550 two weeks ago and love it. Have fitted a ScanGauge and boost is showing at 22.3PSI peak.

put boost gauge in on weekend and mine is showing 29psi not sure if that is the gauge limit or not. did anyone end up fixing this problem.
also boost doesnt usually kill engines, the fuel does.

hi oldtony, my 4cyl 2012 nav D40 puts out 24psi under full boost. I nearly drove into a tree when I first put my boost gauge on I couldn't stop staring at it and wondering how tough these engine internals are!!

Latest posts

Back