STX 550 with 32' tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lewis88

Reaction score
Hey Guys, new to the forum, just chasing some feed back on how well the
550's go with 265/70R17 tyres fitted. Do you notice much difference in power, is it more sluggish over all or just initially. I tow a tandem axle caravan and would like to upgrade my tyres and get a bit more clearance. I already have a OME 40mm lift too. These things have plenty of grunt from factory but I dont want to effect it if I can help it, the other alternative is to fit 265/65R17 instead. Cheaper too.

I just fitted them to my 2.5 & noticed bugga all difference, maybe if i was trying to race around i would.
My economy is very similar to b4, but im traveling extra distance with each revolution.

so overall its pretty insignificant and should still perform well enough for heavy towing and overtaking. I guess it would add to the off road ability too.

Hey Guys, new to the forum, just chasing some feed back on how well the
550's go with 265/70R17 tyres fitted. Do you notice much difference in power, is it more sluggish over all or just initially. I tow a tandem axle caravan and would like to upgrade my tyres and get a bit more clearance. I already have a OME 40mm lift too. These things have plenty of grunt from factory but I dont want to effect it if I can help it, the other alternative is to fit 265/65R17 instead. Cheaper too.
bees dick bigger with that grunt ya wont even know man

Latest posts

Back