STOLEN 4WD GEAR - Please Help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAT713

Reaction score
STOLEN PLEASE HELP

I have just moved down to St Kilda East and have had 2 black plastic boxes (tubs) stolen from the back of my ute last night.

The car was parked in a secure (no footage) underground car park (not on street)

It contained the following:
TJM snatch recovery kit (black bag with yellow edging)
TJM winch recovery kit (black back with red edging)
SCA air compressor kit (black bag)
TJM tyre repair kit
Stanley socket sets in individual yellow steel case (1/4" 3/8" & 1/2")
SCA full metric spanner set (red and black roll up carrier

There is lots more little bits and pieces. However if anyone sees the following pop up for sale. Gumtree, eBay, forums can you please please please send me a message on FB.

All of the gear is almost brand new and most is unused. It will however be dusty.

Any further help would be so greatly appreciated.

Will keep my eyes and ears peeled. Worst thing is the cops these days don't care. Caught a guy red handed breaking into my Ute and the cops caught him but didn't press any charges cause he hadn't gained entry before they caught him. Was a load of bull****. Next time I'm cutting his fingers off myself lol

Mattie check out local pawnbrokers ect i had some gear pilfered years ago and that's where my gear turned up these day's even if it is secured the scum will have a go at knocking it off my recovery gear is all behind the rear seat away from prying eyes all the best.
John

Just thought I'd bump this up in case anyone has seen anything, I've been checking ebay/gumtree/facebook daily

Dirty bastards
pinching equipment they you work hard to pay for
Hope you get your parts back and the prick gets what's coming to them

Will keep my eyes and ears peeled. Worst thing is the cops these days don't care. Caught a guy red handed breaking into my Ute and the cops caught him but didn't press any charges cause he hadn't gained entry before they caught him. Was a load of bull****. Next time I'm cutting his fingers off myself lol

That's the spirit, dirty bastards should be ashamed of themselves, karma will catch up with them at some point.

So over seeing threads about stolen 4wd gear, we need to get some laws that give cops teeth in the fight against criminals, cut a finger off for each theft or somethingwhch will start to impede their ability to steal shit and bloody centerlink takes care of the ****s to top it all off.... so its not like they are starving to death.

The problem is it is fellow 4wd folk that are the thieves times are tough but agree with what you say 180 at the muster i had 2k worth of gear under the van whilst we played normally a cable lock goes through it all nothing was touched nor did i lock it.

Dam thats pretty trusting John... considering someone had stuff stolen at another muster.
Hey thanks for that not many i trust these days but i felt comfortable with the people there when i left on monday there was 2 camper trailers packed up and left away from our site but at no time did i feel my c/saw tools ect would walk shame you could not make it mate despite the new wheels you have contributed heaps of good info to the forum perhaps next year?

They just had a report on the exact same thing happening in underground car parks on A Current Affair last night...... Roughly around the same area taking cars, jetski's and trailers....... Hope you find the bastards

Hey thanks for that not many i trust these days but i felt comfortable with the people there when i left on monday there was 2 camper trailers packed up and left away from our site but at no time did i feel my c/saw tools ect would walk shame you could not make it mate despite the new wheels you have contributed heaps of good info to the forum perhaps next year?
I doubt I would be to welcome with the D40 brigade.

Latest posts

Back