steinbaur chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffb7449

Reaction score
Hi all I have a steinbaur chip in my 03 str zd30 navara which does not seam to work. I have taken it back for repair but still no difference. The wiring diagram supplied is for patrol. There is no throttle sensor wire just plug and play. Is there supposed to be a throttle sensor wire? and what do the red and yellow leds do?

well the instructions that came with it did not say anything about it and there is no wire to solder to.

You may have to solder it to either the TPS i think its yellow from memory..... dont hold me to it.
OR solder it directly to i think PIN 17 on the ECU board.

Ring the steinbauer agent they are very helpful. The instructions that came with mine were not correct. They said there web site was going to be updated with new directions,that was a month ago.Just call them they can go directly to there techs and sus it out while your on the phone.

It is just plug & play, no soldering required. I've got a steinbauer in my 08 D40 stx. They're generally just plugged in & adjusted as required. Mine is connected onto the injectors & is plugged into the wiring. The box is slotted into the back right hand corner under the drivers side of the bonnet. It was running a bit rich up to last week, stiff to get into gear, & chewing fuel so we turned the power down a notch & it's much better now

Back