steinbauer performance chip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad navara

Reaction score
hey guys was at 4wd show on the weekend and was talking to the guys at steinbauer about there chips they sound pretty good have any of you guys got one or herd anything about them im looking to put it on a 3lt d22 2004

hey mate i have one fitted to my 2.5 it makes a big improvement in power, and you can turn it on and off when you want.

there saying it will give 132 kw with the chip were with the dp chip is giveing 128 kw what are the rest giveing

Don't believe any of those figures the that's flywheel figures but what chip manufacturer has a engine dyno say for example you have a stock zd30 about 85hp at the wheels.that is about 33% loss in the driveline from the flywheel h/p a dp chip on your car without any exhaust ect will give you 20hp for about $1500

Its the delivery that makes the difference but. %20 increase sounds like a fart in a high wind but a chip will ELIMINATE turbo lag and low end gutlessness. I don't know how much the steinbauer costs, but for a zd30 there are much cheaper chips that do the same job.

hey guys was at 4wd show on the weekend and was talking to the guys at steinbauer about there chips they sound pretty good have any of you guys got one or herd anything about them im looking to put it on a 3lt d22 2004

I got one in my 2012 2.5CR D22, it made a impressive improvement, I had it pre mapped to suit the baudessert exhaust system I have, they also have the best reputation for being the safest for your engine ;)

if it was a 2.5 I'd be telling you to grab it, much safer then the pressure chips however being a ZD30 the only thing you can really do is open the spill valve longer which all the chips do.

Up to you but by all accounts they make a huge difference especially to a ZD30 with better exhaust.

I brought a Diesel Power one (not DP0 and i noticed a really good increase in both power torque and economy.

But if you really want the best performance for you truck yyou should do your exhaust and the chip.

Latest posts

Back