Sliders group buy ? READ THIS THREAD VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIDERING

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sliders, D22 but will look into D40 aswell. Interested.

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
Sorry I offended you but as one of the people ripped off in the past I get annoyed at all the folks who don't listen and just keep sending their money... it's not like there was no warning given. if you get the gear you pay for great it looks good and probably works but for everyone who gets their gear there's a couple more who don't. just making a point..I'll be more constructive next time.

How was there warning given? There was certainly no warning on this site, in fact it came recommended by a forum member. After we paid we were shown a link to the patrol forum which looked like it had been removed. I don't visit every single 4x4 related forum on the net, but don't worry maybe I will in the future when I'm looking at purchasing some gear. Or, as much as I hate to, might stick with ARB or TJM in the future at least I know that even with the crappy service I will still get what I paid for at the end of the day.

Last edited:
What annoys me about things like this, apart from arseholes that rip people off, is people that come along after the fact with their hind sight saying everyone had warning.

For starters no one is guilty until proven so by ACA or TT, but that aside those who have laid down their cash for such things don't need to be told that they were warned, whether they were or not, however they might appreciate something constructive. "I told you so" is not a very flattering statement no matter how it's worded.

I'm not suggesting this is the case here but new members with only a few posts that only seem to bag out the guy doing the ripping off or offer nothing to those being ripped off come across as arrogant doomsayers who only exist for one purpose, to discredit a person who is already discredited.

My interest in this thread, although never 100%, has dwindled lately because it seems to me that the last few pages has little by the way of help (if there is any to be given) and more about I told you so.

Jon I think a few of your responses to people that have been less than helpful are quite justified, if people didn't feel the need to respond the way they have, you possibly still wouldn't have resolved the situation but atleast you wouldn't have had defend yourself and your actions like you have. I hope you (and others) get some sort of resolve soon.

i feel for all you guys waiting for goods that you paid for,but really,does anyone pay for anything up front from a business you never dealt with?
i certanly WOULDNT....its COD for me,then theres no problems if goods dont arrive..
good luck
everyone persue him,dont let him getaway with it easily..

What annoys me about things like this, apart from arseholes that rip people off, is people that come along after the fact with their hind sight saying everyone had warning.

For starters no one is guilty until proven so by ACA or TT, but that aside those who have laid down their cash for such things don't need to be told that they were warned, whether they were or not, however they might appreciate something constructive. "I told you so" is not a very flattering statement no matter how it's worded.

I'm not suggesting this is the case here but new members with only a few posts that only seem to bag out the guy doing the ripping off or offer nothing to those being ripped off come across as arrogant doomsayers who only exist for one purpose, to discredit a person who is already discredited.

My interest in this thread, although never 100%, has dwindled lately because it seems to me that the last few pages has little by the way of help (if there is any to be given) and more about I told you so.

Jon I think a few of your responses to people that have been less than helpful are quite justified, if people didn't feel the need to respond the way they have, you possibly still wouldn't have resolved the situation but atleast you wouldn't have had defend yourself and your actions like you have. I hope you (and others) get some sort of resolve soon.

Thanks for the comments Krafty I agree about this thread turning to poo in the last couple of pages, I've subscribed to this thread only so I can see if anyone else is having any luck receiving the sliders, not so I can see a heap of people telling me how crazy I must be to shell out money to this guy. Anyway I have a lot of opinions on this but I am still pursuing the matter so don't want to say too much and I can assure everyone I will not stop until I have the sliders or a refund. Even though I live in Townsville I'm the sort of person who will drive the 1500k's road trip to sort this out if I have to.

For anyone who has purchased the sliders I actually talked to Braden on Wednesday and he has said that the sliders are ready so keep onto him as much as you can. Apparently facebook is the best way as his mobile is hit and miss and he told me he has literally hundreds of messages backed up on it and impossible for him to get back to them all. Post messages to him on facebook as he will receive them.

Thanks for the comments Krafty I agree about this thread turning to poo in the last couple of pages, I've subscribed to this thread only so I can see if anyone else is having any luck receiving the sliders, not so I can see a heap of people telling me how crazy I must be to shell out money to this guy. Anyway I have a lot of opinions on this but I am still pursuing the matter so don't want to say too much and I can assure everyone I will not stop until I have the sliders or a refund. Even though I live in Townsville I'm the sort of person who will drive the 1500k's road trip to sort this out if I have to.

For anyone who has purchased the sliders I actually talked to Braden on Wednesday and he has said that the sliders are ready so keep onto him as much as you can. Apparently facebook is the best way as his mobile is hit and miss and he told me he has literally hundreds of messages backed up on it and impossible for him to get back to them all. Post messages to him on facebook as he will receive them.

I don't want to run down the "I told you so" route, but anyone running a business who tells people to try facebook as his mobile is hit & miss should not be trusted.
I'm glad I didn't buy any, and I was tempted to, but the bloke sounds like a wanker

Hold it right there guy's... typical forum!!

Yes some of you have had to wait far too long for your sliders.. Others will get theres in time should they want to wait.. the opinions of those people who never intended on having anything to do with this, please keep your comments to yourselves..

Here at XRO I am flat stick around the clock... the situation that I have developed here is not ideal, but can i say... I am not ripping any one off!!!!

Simply cannot keep up with the demand of product that i produce... ON MY OWN!!!!

Doing my very best, Overall you Navara guys have been extremely patient and i thank you..

A lot of hours go into my products... there are NO seconds! its quality, no she'll be right... no rushed out shit... If it meets my standard you get it on your car.. When you recieve it in the mail... they fit 100% no mess...

I have had no time to get on here... i dont have time now... my phone has fucked up and no i dont have time to fix it...

I don't need to continue with that BS??!

Today you will all recieve a PM with some answers... and we will take it from there...

All i can say is Thank you for waiting and I hope we can move to the next stage with some positive feedback on the product. I have had an overwhelming response to the gear i knock up and I wish I was able to keep up with demand, that way keep up with commitments to you..

Thanks Braden

Hot tip

If you can't keep up with demand why continue taking orders?

If you know you're screwed and under the pump then why promise deadlines you cannot keep? If you know it will take 2 weeks to finish someone's order, you should tell them it will take a month, purely incase of unexpected interruptions.

If your phone is stuffed and can't fix it and don't have the time, then don't do business, simple.

I'm trying to give you advice to keep your customers because I have been royally screwed by unprofessionalism and I don't want others to experience the same. People work hard for their money and things are tight for a lot of people so when they hand of $$$ for a promised product within a timeframe, they expect. It's the same everywhere else

Not fixing your phone is a great way of avoiding directly verbal contact with your customers, i'd be pissed too if couldn't get a hold of you

easy fix though, trade like any other business. Take payment on shipping.

I have been waiting for 12 months for my $2500 refund. I have heard all the excuses he is using on you guys and even contacted Scotty to warn you all not to pay up front. I have contacted all the authorities and they are persuing him as we speak. Research boys research!!! He was plastered all over Patrol Forum which mysteriously got shut down after dozens of pages of people pleading for their gear or money back. Go to XRO Ripoff facebook and read the story, and I am not alone! Or contact Maroochydore Police and speak to Brett Caross if you have concerns about getting your gear or money back! I know what you guys are going through and I really do feel sorry for you! Good luck fellas, hope it works out better for you than it did for me! If you want a chat leave your number for me and I will contact you.

How do you explain this?????

Typical forum for you Braden !! Just wondering how many people got a PM answers from Braden yesterday ??

Purk did ring me and warn me but also purk I have seen the text messages sent back and forth from you also to Braden.I don't realy want to get involved in other peoples shit but as I am the one that organised Braden I feel that I should say something.I am not happy with the way Braden has conducted himself but being a 1 man show things do take time.
Bagging Braden for the $2500 when you didn't live up to your end of the bargain isn't cool either.You were getting about $10,000 worth of bar work for $2500 which was to cover materials not labour for a sponsership of your race truck in which you were supposed to be there helping him do it.He had started the job and you and your race partners didnt turn up to help.You had full access of the workshop and didnt use it.You sent a msg to Braden telling him you needeed your money back because your mates or clients hadnt paid you and you needed the money.I didn't have a problem with mine and the quality is great.Jason,Ray and Mat have seen them.Joe also got his and I think is quite happy with his.I have nothing against you Purk and I thankyou for the warning but stop telling half the story.I know you are in business for yourself and you wouldn't appreciate people bagging your business.I also think that the text msg's between you and Braden are also on the patrol forum,so lets stop the bull shit and everyone try and work togeather on this and I'm sure Braden will come threw with the goods.If he answers the phone all day nothing will get done.

Hi Guy's...

Thanks to everyone who informed me that Scott Purk has been adding his two bobs...

For those of you who want to know the facts of this matter:

Find out the truth here

I have temporary help in the office for a bit, so she is working on your responses... this also hasnt been as simple as i thought?? but you will get something asap!!!! ah its 5:30am so soon.... Believe me I am not a quitter, cheat, or any of that... I am doing my best under some unfortunate circumstances (Not going to share my drama's... you want products not stories)

Thank you everyone

Braden

When on e-go when I enter my consignment number for tracking it says that the status is picked up as of last friday. Woohoo. Some success at last. :cheers!:

Hi Guy's...

Thanks to everyone who informed me that Scott Purk has been adding his two bobs...

For those of you who want to know the facts of this matter:

Find out the truth here

I have temporary help in the office for a bit, so she is working on your responses... this also hasnt been as simple as i thought?? but you will get something asap!!!! ah its 5:30am so soon.... Believe me I am not a quitter, cheat, or any of that... I am doing my best under some unfortunate circumstances (Not going to share my drama's... you want products not stories)

Thank you everyone

Braden
This is the best example of fictional writing I have read since the last forum it was on. You really should go into the storyselling business .. oh that's right you already are! AND Jon I don't need your opinion on something you know very little about.

This is the best example of fictional writing I have read since the last forum it was on. You really should go into the storyselling business .. oh that's right you already are! AND Jon I don't need your opinion on something you know very little about.

What on earth are you talking about. Where is my opinion??? If you are going to come on here and bag people at least show me exactly what you are on about. A quote would be fine. You don't like this guy obviously but you are looking like a tool yourself right now. :welcome:

Hey Jon I think he was refering to me mate.Don't you love junior members coming on and looking like dick heads and instead of posting 1 liners Fly tell your side of the story instead of looking like a tool

All I said Scotty was don't pay up front !! Never bagged his work !! You can believe a what you want ! I tried calling and texting Braden weekly with no answer for months! Sound familiar !! I live 3 hours away, have a family and a business in Bundaberg, so was a bit hard to drop in without organising a time. (Which I did every time I past through to find Braden not working.) I had to lie to him to try and get my truck back after 9 months !! The fact is all he did was cut my patrol in half ((10 mins work with a 9' grinder) Braden's words) cost me $2500 !! Grinding discs and labour must have really gone up !! So, again believe his sob stories I don't care!! Whatever !! My to bob's.

Thats fine Scotty and like I said I appreciated the call and I said the same thing to others.
I'm not bagging you and I know what it is like to be ripped also.I am going through the same thing with the cockhead that did my conversion.I also said I'm not happy with the way Braden has conducted himself not returning phone calls and the like.Communication is a great tool.I'm not going to get into arguments with other forum members making me look like a dick head either.I'm just putting it down that there are 2 sides to every story.
Braden is not a mate of mine he is a friend of a friend and our relationship was purely business.I just want to put my 2 cents in to stop the forum members that have paid, from stressing out when they will get there sliders.

Latest posts

Back