Sliders group buy ? READ THIS THREAD VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIDERING

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sliders, D22 but will look into D40 aswell. Interested.

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
He may just be busy, no excuse I know. His facebook page alludes to him starting a RAV4 project car today.

Also added you on Facebook Scotty.

Yes I know Jason but it has been a while in organising this thread and I don't like being made to look like an arse.If he gets off his arse he does a good job as you have seen mine.How was Thailand mate.Did you get me those things.lol

All good, I've paid already. I'm just a bit paranoid as I've had a bad experience with someone else in the past.

Wow steady on guys...

I am embarrassed to say the least to have my contact number cut at this stage... however it will return as soon as I get my phone fixed.

Here is a TEMP phone number for you 0437 897 842.

Very busy in the workshop getting it all together..

If you have placed an order and paid... you will be hearing from me when we have a finished product.

If you have not placed an order, then I don't have any business with you and would appreciate it if you could leave your comments, concerns, opinions, links to Patrol Forum BS off this thread...

Thank you for helping this bulk buy opportunity to run as smooth as possible for all of us...

Back to work for me... I would like to be sending you msg's Mon/tue..

Braden

I'll give links to where ever I want.

As with anything else, if I feel people need to know about something that might be of interest to them, I will post it up.

Any more news on how the sliders are going? Want to hear back from XRO racing on how long they are going to take??

It's a little unprofessional to not reply to customers when they call, sms, email and leave messages and who pay completely upfront and just want confirmation of receipt of payment and a time frame. :mad:

Nah mate no answer on that number or any replies to Private message yet. I'm not getting shirty or anything but I've already paid aswell and would like to know what progress there is as I just found out I will be heading away for a few weeks and will need to organise someone else to pick it up if it isn't ready soon. Was told they would be built end of last week and posted early this week, if that is not the case it is fine but really we need to know thats all. :cheers!:

Yeah I've got the new number and I've called and
Left voice messages and texts. It's not too
Hard to call me back or send me a message to let
Me know what's going on!

I have also paid upfront aswell and would be interested in some info on the sliders. XRO Racing was going to start pms to people but I have not received anything at all.

Well I finally got onto Braden and had a chat this arvo. Mine are getting done and should be ready on the weekend. I think he's just taken on a little too much and he's been a bit busy. All people who have paid will get theirs but it might take a little while. Ill contact him again on the weekend and hopefully it will be all good.

Thats good news mate at least we know he's getting into it then. Not too worried about it taking time just not a fan of paying upfront for something I haven't seen, bit paranoid bout that sort of thing but I'm sure the wait will be worth it in the end. I guess if he was spending time on here replying to everyone thats more time that he isn't welding/bending barwork.

Guys I've just PM'ed Braden and told him I will be away for a couple of weeks so unable to pick up sliders so I asked him to send my sliders to whoever was next in line. As long as they are done by the time I get back I will be a happy camper. No point anyone waiting longer then they have to, I won't need it where I'm going. Bloody army exercise.

Latest posts

Back