Sliders group buy ? READ THIS THREAD VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSIDERING

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sliders, D22 but will look into D40 aswell. Interested.

• Yes

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • No

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
USERNAME: Delboy

NAME: Derek

PHONE: 0418 142 005

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Navara 2006 Dual Cab, D22 STR

BODYLIFT: No

STYLE: Renegade

FREIGHT

EXTRA INFO: I'll have to arrange freight to Vic so will need details for pick up, also details for payment; could you contact me for these.

Thanks mate,
Derek

G'Day Derek (delboy)
Sent you a PM, as I am from Geelong area also might be able to get sliders posted altogether from depot to depot to save some cash on freight. Had a look at the ego website linked above, prices are pretty good & pickup would be from there Lara depot, your thoughts?
Cheers Matt

Hi Braden,

I am up for a set as part of the group buy but I am going overseas next week for 2 weeks, so I'll have to organise for after that. I also have an 08 model which I believe differs slightly from the previous ones in that it has some brake lines on the inside of the chassis, passenger side rear (pic posted earlier).

I will be picking up/getting you guys to fit and I'm happy to do a run up there prior to let you look at the brake line stuff.

I also added you on facebook!

USERNAME: hotrun

NAME: Jeremy

PHONE: 0401200129

VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Navara 2008 Dual Cab, D22

BODYLIFT: no

STYLE: Renegade

PICK UP

EXTRA INFO: Pick up when ever ready, Can XRO Racing please fit the sliders

Many Thanks

Braden

I'm keen to put my order up but just want to get an estimate of size and weight so I can get some quotes for freight to Townsville. Once I have this info I should be good to go. More specifically, weight, length, height, depth. Well those are what it asks for on the e-go site.

Last edited:
Who and how is payment to be made? I'm keen to pay
asap and would like to know either paypal or bank deposit
and those details? I'm off on Friday so would like
to pay tomorrow or Thursday? Cheers

im keen on a set but it may be a couple of weeks untill i have some spare cash to buy pay for them

XRO Racing Rock Sliders, Navara D22

Hey guy's,

Thanks to Scotty the 1st set is out. Here are some pics, 'Renegade' Sliders.

IMAG0567.jpg

IMAG0565.jpg

IMAG0592.jpg

IMAG0575.jpg

That looks great!! I'm off to fraser island tomorrow but would like a set. when I get back around the 28th of september ill pay for one straight away.

I will PM you all individually to confirm and I will include my Bank Details...

"Today" sometime...

Thank You

Braden

With my 09 model i have the rake lines and that on the back part of the chassis rail so how do they attach if they are a U bracket with the bolt through it?

any details on dimensions and mass so we can get a quote on freight?

Cheers

Latest posts

Back